Design, Integration & Testing
Our value-added services are designed to help customers efficiently incorporate our COTS product line technology into their applications, for both prototype and production stages, while mitigating risk. For requirements that cannot be met with an off-the-shelf product, we offer modified and custom design capabilities in order to provide a perfect fit solution.
For production customers we can provide locked board and system configurations and offer testing for quality dock-to-stock assurance.
System Architecting and Integration
- Embedded System Design: Our system architects can analyze your application and help select the appropriate open system standard and technology to meet your needs.
- Multivendor Solutions: Open systems offer the flexibility provided via multivendor based solutions. This flexibility often comes with challenges. Our team is uniquely experienced at filtering our internal and external ecosystem to select the most appropriate technology for your requirements.
- Integration: To meet the challenges posed by operating system(OS), firmware and hardware integration, you can rely on our team’s extensive experience in software and firmware development as well as electrical and mechanical design.
- Drivers and BSPs: We back our system and board level products with driver and BSP support for Windows, Linux and RTOS’ such as VxWorks.
- Carrier Boards: For COM-based applications we offer both full custom carrier board design as well as cost-efficient modifications to our off-the-shelf carriers.
- Embedded I/O Design: Realtime I/O sensor needs are at the heart of many mission-critical embedded applications. If a solution is not available off-the-shelf, our design team has extensive background in analog/mixed signal, FPGA, data acquisition, communications and digital signal processing designs.
- Racks, Chassis and Enclosures: We can provide a full custom rack and enclosures/chassis or modify any of our existing products. We specialize in challenging SWaP and rugged environments requiring ATR and MIL-STD-901D, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD 461.
- Thermal Management: Applications that require high performance computing in a small form factor pose some of today’s most difficult thermal management challenges. By using our family of fanless conductive and liquid-cooled systems as a starting point, we can provide a highly reliable, extended temperature solution.
Board Level Configuration
- Memory and thermal integration and test
- OS load and test
- CPU/carrier board integration and test
- BIOS rev locking
- Conformal coating
- Extended temperature testing